Robert L. Mazzola, D.D.S.

DSCF6022

Dr. Mazzola graduated from the University of Dayton in 1986, and then from The Ohio State University Dental School in 1990. Dr. Mazzola has been practicing at the Dental Depot since his graduation from dental school. Dr. Mazzola is proud to be a member of the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association, and the Dayton Dental Society since 1990. He served as president of the Dayton Dental Society from 2007 to 2008. Dr. Mazzola is also an avid golfer and skiier. He is married and is the father of three beautiful children.

The Dental Depot
Robert L. Mazzola, D.D.S.

 
 
DSCF6032

The building which houses the modern day Dental Depot was built as a train station in 1868, and originally known as “The Big Four Station”. It was actively used through the early 1960s. In 1985 the building was then converted into a dental office.